Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sharing the Good News: MEV Announcement

For any of the VS player that reads my blog and no other, that one guy from somewhere in the middle of Ohio, or past VS player who is uncertain about the future of the game, I have a public service announcement

Two announcements, actually, from Lost Hemisphere, the crazy blog that's actually posting you know...updates. About things...

http://losthemisphere.wordpress.com/2008/09/17/special-bulletin/

http://losthemisphere.wordpress.com/2008/09/18/calling-all-vs-bloggers/

If you don't want to read the blog, then, I can break it down for you. We're only a few weeks away from beginning a new Preview season, this time for MEV, so everyone curious about that, uhh...stop...being curious...? Also of note, shortly after the beginning of preview season, we'll be given an announcement on VS. I don't know what on, exactly. I am not from the future.

I think that needs some clarification. There has been some concern, I suppose, that perhaps I was from the future. That I know things about you that I have no earthly reason to know. That I make unholy predictions.

Let the records ring true - I am from...now, I guess? Now? I wasn't born now. I'm from 1985, I suppose, but I don't want anyone to think that I, y'know, support the '80's. I endorse the '80's in no way.

I'm glad I've cleared that up.

So, to review...

1) Preview season! It's like Christmas, but over a span of a month or more!
2) MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
3) NOT from the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And here I thought you were from the Yukon