Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Marvel Universe

Well, my local store was able to get ahold of 2 boxes of Marvel Universe. 1 box went to our draft tonight - more on that tomorrow - and a half box went to the first person to get to the store. I abandoned my paper writing, everything, and blew my dinner money for the next week to get the last half a box. It's probably the last Marvel Universe sealed product I will ever lay my hands on.

Anyway - onto my pulls!

1x Hydra Armageddon Carrier
1x Cosmic Cube
1x Thanos, The Mad Titan
1x Stark Armory
1x Charging Star
1x The Sentry (Foil)
1x I'm A Futurist
1x Warbound to the End
1x James Barnes <> Bucky, Kid Commando
1x Thing, Conscientious Objector
1x Fin Fang Foom, He Whose Limbs Shatter Mountains
1x Maverick, Christopher Nord
1x The Beyonder, Inhuman

12 packs. There's some good stuff in there. Stark Armory, Charging Star, Thanos, I'm a Futurist, etc... Of course, I pulled a single copy of Captain America 2 and nothing else, and I didn't see a single copy of Iron Man of any sort. Still, I'm gonna be doing some trading, and I'll post the results of my trades, and the draft, tomorrow.

For now, I have 9 hours to complete a 10 page paper comparing the societal commentary of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice with that of Gurinder Chadha's Bride and Prejudice.

Never EVER be an English major.

No comments: